Service History
tswain2

Does anyone know how to get one's service history online?  I've spent literally hours searching after having spent an hour on the phone with Customer Care. 

Unfortunately Verizon's usually excellent Customer Care is too suspect of my request to be of assistance.Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
Re: Service History
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You can check the status of a repair using the following link. Use either your home phone or username to access it.

https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/VZRepair/vziha/CheckStatus.aspx

0 Likes
tswain2

Once again, does anyone know how to get one's SERVICE HISTORY (not one's repair status) online?

0 Likes
kskillins
I want this too. Verizon's customer service is required (it seems) to go through all of these steps to do anything. They won't move forward unless every step is taken, every time you call in, no matter what. Why can't they be notified that this is my 8th time calling in the past 2 weeks and pick up where the others left off? Why does all of this non-sense need to happen every time? I would love my history - see what has been written about me after i get angry dealing with complete incompetence. How do we get our lifetime history and call logs? Do i need to get a subpoena?
0 Likes