Showed up when not scheduled.
Bill19406

I originally was scheduled to have my service transferred to a new address for a Tuesday between 3 and 4:00 p.m.. I work till 8 o'clock so that was not possible so after 3 and a 1/2 hours on the phone yesterday they moved my installation date until Saturday between 8 and 9:00 a.m.. Also when I originally set up this transfer it was supposed to be free if they check the tapes which they say they record the lady specifically said it is free no charge and then when I look at the bill they're trying to charge me a $100. Well this morning  as I'm getting ready to leave for work the technician calls man says that hes outside now he showed up at 8 o'clock on  in the morning after I rescheduled for Saturday it is now Tuesday. The technician was great he was quick but I was 25 minutes late to work I don't know if I'm going to get ritten up or not and this is on call for it after I spent 3 hours on the phone yesterday getting multiple emails in confirmations that I changed my time also I ca called a golf game I had Saturday for no reason.   I would like for rising the check the tapes said it they could hear the lady tell me that it was free for installation but then they try to charge me I'm extremely upset that they showed up after I spent 3 hours rescheduling and now it's an issue at my job and it upset my whole weekend thanks a lot I want somebody to call me because I'm probably gonna cancel service this week and go a Comcast. You guys are the worst customer service ever and I hate every time I have to do with you

0 Likes
Re: Showed up when not scheduled.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bill19406,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes