So what does it take to close an account with Verizon fios and get the 128.54 they owe me.
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
So what does it take to close an account with Verizon fios and get the 128.54 they owe me. A question I have been try to get answered since i turned my Router on 12/12/11. When will you refund my money and close my account and remove/close my email address? I deleted all but primary, and primary in only a web log-in. I am not coming back EVER! I would rather be shot in the head then dealing with the FIOS group ever again! Please refund my money and close all email account including the account log-in. me
0 Likes
Re: So what does it take to close an account with Verizon fios and get the 128.54 they owe me.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: So what does it take to close an account with Verizon fios and get the 128.54 they owe me.
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
Funny same reply when I call and ask the same question. but nothing is ever done! WHY???
0 Likes
locomanjim
Enthusiast - Level 3
So now they wont remove my email address or refund the money for 60 DAYS !!! and what kind of interest rate will I get??? ZERO ! You have no right to hold my money for 60 days ! I signed a contract for 2 years I fulfilled my end of the deal. Now lets see Verizon hold up there end and remove my email account and refund my money! NOT IN 60 DAY , NOW !
0 Likes
unhappyone

I feel your pain.  I have spent the last 2 1/2 months trying to get my refund and finally got it today.  I have a post on here about this too. Keep after them.  When I leave the account I'm on now, I won't ever sign up for Verizon again either.  Good luck to you.

0 Likes
handinpalm
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will probably never see your money.  Join the class action law suite.

0 Likes