Still being billed for Returned STB, 4 months and 3 phone calls later.
VDKNJ1

In September we cancelled 2 SD STB (very old), and within the week returned them, in person, to a Verizon Store located nearby, and received a receipt that both STB were returned. In October they were still on the bill, I contacted Verizon Service, via online chat, and we were credited for October and told to wait, they would be processed. In November I called Verizon Cust. Service, and spoke with a woman who said that they hadn't been matched, and that she would issue a return code, and mark them as returned. In December, they still appeared on our account, we are still being billed, and I called again.  That Customer Service agent, and her supervisor, opened a "Ticket", for which we have had no follow up, and now almost 5 months later, the 2 ancient SD Set-Top Boxes are still showing up on my account, and my monthly bill. I have a receipt, a transcript from my October exchange, and a Ticket number from the December Exchange, but nothing has happened to remove the old STB from our account.  I have run out of options.

0 Likes
Re: Still being billed for Returned STB, 4 months and 3 phone calls later.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes