Still being billed for returned equipment
Matoya1

This August, I signed up for Verizon Fios but then cancelled it since I had to move soon. Verizon had already sent me the equipment but on calling a customer representative, I was told to just return it. Which I did, and received an email from Verizon that I did return it. But since then, every month, I am getting bills from Verizon telling me to pay for the returned equipment. I have since called customer service twice, and each time the representative was apologetic and gave some obscure reason for why I was still getting the bills, and assured me that I will not get bills anymore. I just got another today, for the same amount. Is this a business scam to get my money? Do I have to take action against Verizon? On reading this forum it seems that it is a reaccuring problem, this is just ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Still being billed for returned equipment
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Matoya,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes