Still being charged for a Set Top Box I returned, Please help!
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently went through quite a fiasco trying to trade out my SD Set Top Box for an HD Set Top Box. After many problems with my order, and long chats on the computer and the phone, I FINALLY got my hd box. I returned the sd box. Now I go to pay my bill and I still have the old SD box charge PLUS the new HD box charge with added time that I did not have the box!!! Plus I was told by a tech that the 19.99 charge would be reversed on my bill since I went through SO MUCH trouble. (There wasn't even supposed to be a charge for s&h since I was returning a box.) I see the 19.99 is on there as well. Please fix this, I am getting very frustrated with this, I cannot tell you. This has drug on for months now! I have had Verizon for a long time and I expect better. Please fix this for me!

{edited for privacy}

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Still being charged for a Set Top Box I returned, Please help!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to contact someone via email....I'll try live chat, last time it took forever to settle the issue of my order...for nth time. I don't even remember how many orders were "placed" because "something" happened to my order.

0 Likes
JHelven
Enthusiast - Level 2

I only finally settled on this forum as this was the only way I finally got help with my order. There is no more option to contact via email, and last night there never was a live chat option.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Live chat is available during business hours.  Did you try calling?

0 Likes
Bradinva
Verizon apparently has not fixed this problem. I would never use the free return service as I returned three boxes, called Verizon, and nothing has been done to remove the two boxes still on my account - they only checked one box in even though the return shipment contained three. While Verizon was very good about giving me an immediate credit when I gave the tracking and time of shipment their departments are broken in that it says I still have two of my boxes. Interesting enough, I can't seem to communicate with the boxes - could this be because I do not have them anymore? This issue needs to be fixed by Verizon as not checking how many receivers were in a box is unexcusable!
0 Likes
Bradinva

Apparently the best way to resolve these issues are via email communications.  I called multiple times and the phone reps did NOT correctly fix the problem.  After email, I received notification that the ticket wasn't done correctly and via email the rep within a few days removed the incorrect boxes from my acccount.

0 Likes
Bradinva

Now I know Verizon is COMPLETELY incompetent!  So I have no set top boxes on my account now - guess what?  I am STILL BEING CHARGED as if I did?!!  REALLY Verizon?   Five phone calls now, multiple emails to customer service and guess what?   I am still being charged.   Unexcusable.   My recommendation is to keep harassing Verizon until they fix a problem because apparently that is the ONLY way to get things straight....

Really?  Charging for boxes a customer doesn't have.. 

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Bradinva
The moderators response is useless - you are sent to a link where you must choose some form of 'social media' and they are awaiting my response? REALLY? There is nothing to say - remove the invalid charges and don't have them recur. What type of private message do I need and what more information - you should have fixed this months ago when i dropped my TV package. I will keep everyone up to date on how long it takes Verizon to fix this issue ... Do we hear more than 60 days? 90 days?
0 Likes