Still haven't received $100 Mastercard from Refer a Friend program
atoomer0881

I figured I would try this forum since every time I have called Fios, no one seems to be able to assist me.  I signed up for Fios back in October through the refer a friend program (referred by my brother).  Neither of us have received the $100 Mastercard that we are owed.  I called a month ago and was told it was still being processed but to give it another week or so.  I called two weeks ago and was transferred twice before being told a supervisor would contact me in 3-5 days.  Suprise, surprise, I was never contacted.  I called a third time two days ago and got transferred to the billing department before being told that the Promotional Gift Card Department would be able to help me and transferred there, but was then told they couldn't help me and I was transferred a third time to the local customer service department and was told to ask for a supervisor.  Well I did just that, and was told yet again, they couldn't help me.  This time, I was told I had to call another number to talk to the BlackHawk Department.  Except every time I called, it was just automated and I could never speak to an individual.  So I called customer service a fifth time and this time I had to request a call back for the following day.  Yesterday I received that call back and was told again that based on my file, I did everything correctly when signing up and should have received the Mastercard, but the only way to confirm is to call the BlackHawk department.  Unfortunately, the customer service rep didn't have any other number other than the one I already have.  So needless to say, I've wasted about a total of 3 hours of my life trying to speak to people about this, and I am no closer to receiving the $100 gift card, nor is my brother who referred me.  I think it's pretty disgusting that Verizon promotes these benefits all over their website to entice people to sign up, and then when they do, the giftcards are never sent.  I'd still love to speak to someone about getting this taken care of, but I won't hold my breath.  Has anyone else experienced problems with receiving their promotional gift cards?

0 Likes
Re: Still haven't received $100 Mastercard from Refer a Friend program
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi atoomer0881,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes