Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Stopping an auto Payment

rpstewart
Contributor
Contributor

Stopping an auto Payment

Message 1 of 3
(2,088 Views)

I have auto payments set up for my wireless internet account, but I need to have my payment taken out on a later date due to my financial situation this month.  I have been unable to get ahold of a Verizon employee who can help me.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
rick3760
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Stopping an auto Payment

Message 2 of 3
(2,061 Views)

Cancel the auto pay and pay late on line. You will probably be charged a late fee on the next bill though. You can always set up a auto pay again late when things work out better for you. 

chresha
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Stopping an auto Payment

Message 3 of 3
(2,057 Views)

i called 3 times last month to assure you would not autopay.  All 3 times i was assured that that option had been removed from my bill. But no you autopaid me resulting in nsf check and $39 nsf.  PLEASE disconnect my billone accout and maike it a mail in paper bill.  I would like $39 nsf credited to my account considering it is your incorrect billing that generated it.  In the meantime i did send a check for $150 for my partial account payment.  i may be contacted at {edited for privacy}. This must be corrected!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title