Surprise... An addition to my bill
bdwilliamson

I got a new router to replace one I had that was having wireless issues.  Connecting everything exactly as before yielded no internet service.

Spending a couple of hours on the phone with their tech service was pointless.  Verizon kept insisting they send me to Premier support for an additional charge to see if they could resolve my issue.  I kept saying no.

When we had done everything we could do , they said they could send someone out the next day to see if they could fix the problem...No mention of any charge.  I have had technicians out before an not been charged.

The tech came out the next day and determined the issue (something that could not be done over the phone).  He got us back connected.

When I got my email my bill was ready to view I checked it out and low and behold... A $91 charge for a technician half hour rate.

I called in and they said I should have been informed of a charge.... Seems like that is a theme with Verizon and they could not waive the charges.

This is total crap.

0 Likes
Re: Surprise... An addition to my bill
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Surprise... An addition to my bill
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bdwilliamson,

We'll need to close your private case for the time being as we have yet to hear back from you for an extended period of time. If you still require assistance, please reach out to us by replying in this thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes