Suspended Service for none payment
Jonken

Fios suspended my service because i forgot to pay the billl,that i understand..the problem is i just paid the bill but the Internet is still suspended and only my fios tv is working.my question is do i have to wait for customer service to review my payment history before they full activate my account?

0 Likes
Re: Suspended Service for none payment
jonjones1
Legend

@Jonken wrote:

Fios suspended my service because i forgot to pay the billl,that i understand..the problem is i just paid the bill but the Internet is still suspended and only my fios tv is working.my question is do i have to wait for customer service to review my payment history before they full activate my account?

Depends how you paid it. If you paid online it may take a day or less depending on payment method. (Credit card would be faster I will assume)

by check, well longer, via debit card again could take a day or two. 

Sometimes your service is not fully disabled but partial outage. This may be the case here. Normally if you pay over the phone there is a fee and they can activate your service. If you have to go to a store to pay in person they should be able to activate it when paid with cash. call 1-800-VERIZON and hopefully they can assist you.

0 Likes