Switch Account

Suspended Service for none payment

Suspended Service for none payment

Contributor Jonken
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(991 Views)

Fios suspended my service because i forgot to pay the billl,that i understand..the problem is i just paid the bill but the Internet is still suspended and only my fios tv is working.my question is do i have to wait for customer service to review my payment history before they full activate my account?

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(969 Views)

@Jonken wrote:

Fios suspended my service because i forgot to pay the billl,that i understand..the problem is i just paid the bill but the Internet is still suspended and only my fios tv is working.my question is do i have to wait for customer service to review my payment history before they full activate my account?

Depends how you paid it. If you paid online it may take a day or less depending on payment method. (Credit card would be faster I will assume)

by check, well longer, via debit card again could take a day or two. 

Sometimes your service is not fully disabled but partial outage. This may be the case here. Normally if you pay over the phone there is a fee and they can activate your service. If you have to go to a store to pay in person they should be able to activate it when paid with cash. call 1-800-VERIZON and hopefully they can assist you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.