Technician Charge
kk1234561

On Feb 27th, my Fios box began to fail.  The online rep was unable to fix the issue over the phone, and offered to send out a rep to replace the failing device.  He did not mention a charge.  

I took him up on this offer.  The tech came this morning, and I was immediately notified via email that the visit incurred a $50 tech charge.  

This seems illogical to me, as the problem was with a faulty device provided by Verizon.  Why is Verizon charging me to replace their own malfunctioning device?

I would appreciate it if this charge was reversed.  I was unable to reach an agent over the phone due to hold times.

Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Technician Charge
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: Technician Charge
kk1234561

Your virtual agents are garbage, and your phones are plagued by long wait times.  

I came here because it seemed like the mods were actually helping the customers.  I was mistaken.  

0 Likes