Telephone connection
Larouchelle

I would like to know why it takes forever to get a proper telephone connection. We are new owners in Sarasota and called at the beginning of November to get telephone & internet through Verizon. It took two weeks to get a telephone line. Then, we realized that we could make phone calls but could not receive any. Phone calls made to the number assigned to us go to some company as there is a line mix-up. Why is it taking so long to fix? In the meantime, we have missed appointments, important phone calls, etc. It is extremely inconvenient as we do not have a cell phone. We are also paying for a service we are not receiving. I've been talking to people we've met who are experiencing the same situation. Is there an explanation? I have never experienced such rotten serv ice.     

0 Likes
Re: Telephone connection
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes