Termination of MSN Premium removes security support and adds fee
jrathke1

I recently recently received email stating that MSN Premium service will no longer be supported as a part of Fios Internet.   The single reason I have maintain my MSN Premium service is for the McAfee security support that comes with the service.  Along with the termination of MSN Premium the McAfee security support is also being terminated. 

The termination of the McAfee support is forcing me to consider VISS (or other) for an additional fee.  This reduction in service seems quite unreasonable.  Verizon should maintain my current level of service by replacing MSN Premium with VISS service.

Specifically, I do not want to see my fees increased or have my sevice level reduced.

JE Rathke.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Termination of MSN Premium removes security support and adds fee
therock414

I will be without security....McAfee and I feel that the cost for internet service and the additional internet suite protection I pay for should include virus software without additonal fees.

0 Likes
Re: Termination of MSN Premium removes security support and adds fee
tedlaw
Howdy! If I had other options other than Verizon DSL I would switch. Verizon seems to always be out to get us. I bought the MSN premium package and continue to get the splash screen telling me to choose. Can't find any information on how to stop that.
0 Likes