Terrible Customer Service Policies
Paddu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a Verizon FIOS TV customer for nearly 18 months now.

1) I have been having issues with services ever since the first install.

2) After every few months, Verizon technicians come home and change something and that improves my service a little bit...

3) Finally last month, they came home and found that the initial install was faulty and they used wrong splitter which was weakening the signal to TV causing all the issues I have been having...

-- SO OBVIOUS REASON FOR MY ISSUES WAS FAULTY SERVICE INSTALL, WHEN I REACHED VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY SAID - EVEN THOUGH IT'S THEIR FAULT "I HAVE TO SUFFER FROM IT".

4) Initial promotions that I was given and never worked perfectly ever since have expired. Now after my service was correct and I am receiving perfect TV signal, I have to pay for all the promotional/offer channels that I have been receiving.

ALL THESE DAYS, I HAVE BEEN PAYING TAXES FOR THE PROMOTIONS, EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER WORKED PERFECTLY FOR ME.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now after TV Service was corrected, I am having new issue(s) with my Internet - even though I registered for faster internet service it seems to be slow. Up on diagnosis support found issues with router and they replaced it.

Now I am having new issues, atleast 2 times in a day WIRELESS connection stops responding. If I try wired connection during that time, it’s relatively slow.

If I access TV Guide or Menu on the TV during that time, even that is slow... INDICATING its and issue with internet connection...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I already reached out to Verizon support atleast 10 times over the last 2 months. I am tired with it...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Understanding was that, if I have issues with install because of verizon's mistake they are not supposed to bill you.... They want the Money and at the same time do not want to provide me proper service....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any one else have the same issues?

0 Likes