Terrible customer support. Worst experience placing an order.
keikei1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in NY. I placed an order online on 3/3. When finalizing my order, my SSN did not go though. The person on the Verizon chat support told me I should place the odder without SSN. Then I called number 1-877-912-6500 and I was told I should go to Verizon store with my ID. I went there on 3/10 with my ID and the order went though. I was then told my installation would be 3/12 between 4 - 8 pm. It NEVER happened. I was waiting but there was NO call or email. I then called 1-8000837-4966 again. I was told that there was no record of my original installation on 3/12. Then the person on the phone re-arranged my installation will be 3/26 and she promised Verizon sending me confirmation email but I have NEVER receive anything so far. I now start doubting again that my installation schedule was not properly arranged. I already spend a lot of my time just placing the order but the installation has not happened and Verizon never contact me. It is my worst experience of purchasing an service. I do not know who to trust at Verizon. I am so frustrated.

Re: Terrible customer support. Worst experience placing an order.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi keikei

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
keikei1
Enthusiast - Level 1

When are you reaching out to me? I have not received anything yet.

Unhappy-in-VA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Frankly, you should not trust anyone at Verizon.  It is only the exception when they have done what they said they would do (call back, have a techician come to my house, etc.).   Some of the Verizon employees probably have good intensions but that are not trained in a manner to handle basic problems.  If I had a choice, I would not do business with this company.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I apologize for the trouble you've been having with the winback order, porting your number over to Verizon.  We are currently in the process of working with the ordering center to secure the date for the 26th of March.

The order number is {edited for privacy}  We will continue to monitor the order and update you then.

Kim C.

0 Likes
Goodfiber

I’m trying to acquire service and I get a call from service saying they are running a few hours late. Well some of us have a job and we can expect people to wait around all day especially if you are planning on charging all of these fees. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes