Thanksgiving
airguy

I posted this on Facebook today,,,

"I awoke on this holiday morning to an e-bill for my cable/internet service. Happy Thanksgiving, Verizon! You couldn't wait just one more day?

What a class act!

0 Likes
Re: Thanksgiving
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

{You have received information in your private message box -- &gt . It is a small gold envelope on the upper right of the screen. Please Read.}

0 Likes
jmc320
Enthusiast - Level 1

Totally disgusted with Verizon and FOX.  Shame on both sides for taking out your contract dispute on customers and viewers.  I've already called Fox and now I'm telling Verizon to cut the crap and put fox back on our channel lineup.  WORK IT OUT YOU GREEDY **bleep**!

0 Likes
Gordoncat

Yup...noticed that.

0 Likes
JustMeInTX

Not only that, but they jacked my bill 6% without notice. Happy Thanksgiving for sure. In the garbage at the bottom of the CURRENT bill, they let me know that they instituted a company-wide rate increase. No prior notice, nothing on the prior bill.

I'm looking at their business blog, and the first author says "think like your customer" and "share information with your customer". So much for that, unless they really think customers LIKE unannounced rate increases. 

0 Likes