The New My Verizon has corrupted my master account
kwmorrow
Enthusiast - Level 2

On 11/16 I received an email saying new changes are coming to my My Verizon account. The wonderful changes are that my account is now only half recognized and non accessible. I have been trying for two weeks to get this fixed with no luck. Everyone just keeps passing the buck to the other departments. I find the ecenter to be extremely unknowlegeable about their own system.

When I try to log in to my account it starts to login and then gives me a message that the account ID I supplied is unavailable and then redirects me to webmail and correctly signs me in with the master account ID. I try to go to support and it brings up the support page with my name and then redirects me to the same message and then to the webmail.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

The ecenter blame the email team and vice versa. I have confirmation of the trouble ticket number but no one can see the status when I call back. After getting a third trouble ticket created I did get a text message promising it would be fixed by 5:00 pm today but as you can see by this posting nothing has happened. Since I have paperless billing I am totally blind as to the status of my account.

When first rolling out FIOS the service was fantastic but now it is about as helpful as a bucket without a bottom.

Regards,

A very unhappy long time FIOS customer.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The New My Verizon has corrupted my master account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi twmorrow

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi twmorrow

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Billymak

literally having this issue now for 4 days and no one seems to know what the heck is gone on...this is ridiculous...i cant see my account, billing, live tv this is beyond annoying at this point..

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes