The Pending Order that never goes away......:(
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

We've all experienced it. The dreaded "Your account currently has a pending order. That order must complete before you are able to proceed with online ordering."

Twenty Verizon reps tell me the order is cancelled and that I should not be seeing that message. All 20 of them transfer me to the E Center who in turn tell me they have nothing to do with pending orders and transfer me back to customer service. And the cycle starts all over again.

All I want to do is check out my renewal options online. Is that too much to ask? Why do you torture me so Verizon?

If anyone has had any success with cancelling an order for good, I would appreciate your advice. Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The Pending Order that never goes away......:(
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi zubinh23,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thats OK Elizabeth, you dont have to do that. My question was targeted towards non-Verizon employees since they have a better track record of resolving issues. Thanks anyway.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nonsesnse.  If its a pending order that is stuck you need help from a helpful Verizon employee such as Elizabeth.  No non-verizon person can make it go away. 

0 Likes
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Trust me MVP, I have tried and tried and tried and there is no such person employed by Verizon at the current time. Although you have good intentions Elizabeth, I don't want to waste your time. If anyone else knows how to get rid of the neverending, I mean pending order, I'd sure love to hear it. Thanks.

0 Likes
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Two Weeks. Two Weeks and still.................NOTHING

Your account currently has a pending order. That order must complete before you are able to proceed with online ordering.

You can easily check the status of your order by visiting

If you are unaware of a pending order for your account, call
1 800 - VERIZON (1 800 - 837 - 4966)

1 888 - 878 - 9188(Chinese)

1 800 - 483 - 7772 (Korean) to speak to a representative.

My guess is to switch to Cablevision and then come back after 1 year? Not sure what to do...:(

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you been contacted by anyone from the Ecenter?

0 Likes
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Utterly Shameful customer service on the part of Verizon. One month and I still can't make any changes online. My requests for an update to the pending trouble ticket fall on deaf ears.

To any one considering switching to FiOS, I hope my experience and that of countless others in this online forum serves as a warning to you.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi zubinh23,

Have you been in contact with anyone from the eCenter?  Are you awaiting a response from them?

0 Likes
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh Yeah. {edited for privacy}  Emailed many times only to get the typical canned auto response.

0 Likes