The extra fees
duangjaili

I paid off the balance $10.72 on Jun 20,13 from my bank account. I even called to cancelled the service on 6/21 talked to Will {edited for privacy} to confirm the precedure and the balance. However, I got the statement on 7/5 stated that I owed .29 which it's not unbelieveable! I didn't have any service since my last called. How come you sent me this bill??? I even chat on your website on 7/5 but your inefficient represetative couldn't satisfiled my situation. He or she said put up my account and said that didn't see any balance, but when I asked for reference number to confirm the info. they gave me. In contrast, he or she said that didn't have the access to get into my account. My question to you is, it is make sense that that person told me "didn't have the access to see my account after just told me I didn't have any balance!!!!

I just need the reference number to verify that I didn't owe anything. My comment is please be honest to your customers because it's not the first time I got the extra charge from Verizon!!!

My email address is {edited for privacy}, I am looking forward to hear from you.

0 Likes
Re: The extra fees
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Re: The extra fees - Take The Easy Way Out
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@duangjaili wrote:

I paid off the balance $10.72 on Jun 20,13 from my bank account. I even called to cancelled the service on 6/21 ... got the statement on 7/5 stated that I owed .29 ... I just need the reference number to verify that I didn't owe anything ...

First remember that any billing question requires that you speak with an employee of Verizon Communications.  The regular users here (like me) who try to answer questions cannot help with billing other than to offer suggestions.  So that's what I'll try to do.

It appears that the Verizon billing computer has somehow determined that you owe a small sum ($ 0.29).  In my experience you may be able to get this amount credited to your account, but the process will take one or two months and then may not even work.  Since you have cancelled your account, you will not be able to pay the balance online.  Even if that were possible, they will not accept a payment less than one dollar (I had that exact experience).

Therefore, just write a check and send it along.  I realize that the postage fee will exceed the balance on your account, but it's still a good idea to get this cleared up before it gets reported to a credit reporting company.  That's an entirely worse event than having to pay $ 0.29.

Good luck.