Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

This is becoming a bad habit

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

This is becoming a bad habit

Message 1 of 3
(379 Views)
I just got out the hospital on Friday and I have been trying to call you guys via phone to set up an arrangement so my service won't be interrupted (scheduled on the 20th) what I don't understand is why aren't you available after 6 pm and on weekends but schedule my service interruption for Sunday?? Especially when a customer us trying their damnedest to get in touch with you? If it wasn't for their sneaky hidden fees I would have been accepted Time Warners deals at least their customer service line is 24/7. But I love Verizon's variety of channel selections. This is so ridiculous, there's no point of calling on Monday if you already shut my service down...I still would have to pay the full bill PLUS a reconnect fee smh
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: This is becoming a bad habit

Message 2 of 3
(376 Views)
Oh and that whole "we're available 24/7" is a lie. Otherwise I wouldn't be in this situation now.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: This is becoming a bad habit

Message 3 of 3
(362 Views)

old times are gone..

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.