Transferred Services
Babyshark3033

I’ve been with Verizon for 4 years and we recently moved to a new location. I transferred my services to the new one , paid my final bill for the old and scheduled an installation. I was scheduled to have a technician to come do the new installation but no one ever showed and when I called they could see the confirmation number but something happened on their end. Then it happened again a week late (I used two vacation days to star at a blank tv) finally a truthful agent said my order and account was messed up and she put a note in the System and told me to schedule a new set up. The third guy finally showed up & it was a success.

since then, I have continued to receive calls and alerts about my old addresses service being suspended . I’ve called 5 different times now and spoken to 5 diff agents confirming they’ve adjusted my act and removed the incorrect charges. I’ve asked for a confirmation email of this for the last 3 agents and never received one from any. 2days ago I receive a suspended account bill threatening to go to collections and a second “final bill” that agent #5 said would be correct, only she didn’t remove the incorrect charges and it states if I pay it they will reconnect my service ?!? Does anyone know what I can do since no one is fixing it? What if it goes to collections (even though i am still with Verizon paying my new service every month with no problems??   

0 Likes
Re: Transferred Services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Babyshark3033,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes