Triple Play has become Triple PAY!!
RIPTOFF

We have been Verizon Fios customers for more than 4 yrs. When our family moved into our home around 2012, we were excited to be in a Fiber optic friendly neighborhood. We signed up for a Triple Play package with 2 yr agreement with various small incentives to sweeten the deal. Whatever the service was flawed but overall still better than the alternative. We never complained, even after paying multiple "Reconnection Fees" as per the contract we signed, when payment was late. I apologize for the long setup. Over the last 6 months we have had 4 service termination threats for overdue payments. If it was that simple I STILL WOULDN'T BE COMPLAINING! When we signed up originally I believe the GIANT NUMBERS IN THEIR ADD said our bill would be around $80/month. After all the additional charges, fine print & taxes etc we payed around $150/month which is OK....but a far cry from the implied monthly payment originally agreed upon. Still my problem not there's. 7 days ago we where "Forced" to pay Verizon $752.00 so that our Internet addicted family could carry on watching YouTube & playing online games. We were apparently Very behind on our payments! 3 days ago we payed them another $250.00 to keep our service and I just saw a new urgent message from Verizon, we will have our service turned off on 3/25 because our bill is $250 past due...IN 3 DAYS! Not only can we not afford to spend 3x our rent just for the luxury of a week or two of (almost flawless) Internet service, I was starting to go crazy. Thank You to the other community members for posting their own struggles with Verizon and their newly adopted Mafia tactics of bill collection. BTW over the last 4 years & 2 contract renewals, we were paying Verizon $180/month for our $79.99/Triple Play package without complaint. Until they started demanding payments bi-monthly for 3x the agreed upon amount just to have the honor of paying to have our service uninterrupted. Ps. In my honest, humble opinion, it's a little false advertising here on the forum as well. Or is replying to a customers concern ACTUALLY a "Solution" to his or her posted problem? Thank you in advance, A Formally Satisfied Customer

0 Likes
Re: Triple Play has become Triple PAY!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi RIPTOFF,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes