Trying to Cancel Services and Keep Email Address, Still Getting Billed for Services
pineb7

Maybe I can get some where on here. Since hurricane Sandy I have been trying to cancel my services with Verizon and only keep my email addy. I have called and been on phone for hours, emailed several times, etc.. and have not gotten any where with them . All I get is bills. My home in seaside is destroyed and they still are sending me bills for service I never got . I sent them money to keep my email addy and it is still messed up !!!!! After talking to I think every agent possible trying to get this resolved they are now getting nasty . Who can I contact to get this resolved ? This has been going on since October 2012 !

0 Likes
Re: Trying to Cancel Services and Keep Email Address, Still Getting Billed for Services
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pineb7,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to Cancel Services and Keep Email Address, Still Getting Billed for Services
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

pineb7,

while we are happy to assist in every way that we can, we're not able to initiate any activity until we've secured your account information. As we haven't received any of that information from you despite multiple requests, are now closing your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes