Trying to pay bill online
Roulette1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to gain access to my account online for two months now. I recently moved and have not received billing for old or new address yet. Online, it tells me it can't gain access to ANY information on my account.

This is very irritating and why does it take over a month for updates or whatever they are doing to the site? I talked to someone online and they said they were doing maintainance, this was over two weeks ago.

I am unsure how to pay my bill next month. I haven't received a bill in the mail. I pay online for a reason and I expect that if you offer a service, it should be available.

I understand that things may happen to prevent the service from being available. But TWO months is disgusting.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Trying to pay bill online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Roulette1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still unable to pay my present bill online. They gave me credit for the paying by phone fee. But they have problems with my old account and my present account and when I login, I get my old account. Which is closed. One source tells me it's billing, billing tells me different. 

I have missed many calls from Verizon, so its not like they haven't tried to get in touch with me. But I still have this problem. There has been no resolution, so far.

0 Likes
Roulette1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Disgusted with not being able to pay bill online. I still have no solution. 

1. My old account where I moved from was closed. But when I sign in I still get my old account and not my present account where I currently live.

2. I was told I would be CREDITED the $3.50 fee for paying by phone, because my online issues with My Verizon and instead when I call Verizion I am told that I OWE $3.50.

3. When I called billing, which I was told was the source of the account mix-up online. They tell me that its some other department's fault, but I couldn't speak to anyone and they wouldn't give me a direct phone number to call.

The whole situation is just DISGUSTING.  I will call again today. 

0 Likes
Since November 2014, still unable to pay online
Roulette1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had various phone calls and emails and I still am having the same issues. WHEN WILL I GET THIS PROBELM SOLVED ?

I have honestly had ENOUGH of this whole situation. I have never had problems with Fios in the past, but I think that now they are biting off more than they can chew and we are the ones who are suffering with online issues that should have been solved months ago.

JUST SOLVE IT, OK.

0 Likes
Re: Since November 2014, still unable to pay online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Roulette,

We have notified the team that you are still experiencing the issue.

0 Likes