Trying to reach a live person.
RCosta

Whenever I'm having a problem, I cannot deal with the automated service.  They are of no help whatsoever and I have to end up dealing with a live person.  It is very difficult getting to speak to a live person.  They need to hire more people and use less automated services.  It would create more jobs, utilize the people that are already employed.  They wouldn't be kept on the payroll, yet encouraged to take voluntary or furloughs.  I am 77 yrs. old and don't have the time to play games with automated services that just don't work!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Trying to reach a live person.
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.

It looks like you already know how to contact Verizon, but in case you don't, click here: Contact Us

Verizon does have people who answer the phones.  They have different teams depending on the issue.  You can usually get a person by pressing "0" a bunch of times.  Unfortunately, this is the state of many "service" companies these days.

If your issue is something you think other users can help with, post here and we may be able to help.  Note that we can't do anything about billing problems, but if you need technical help there are lots of friendly folks here.

Good Luck.

Re: Trying to reach a live person.
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

I just keep repeating the word agent until the automated service doesn't understand me and connects me to a live person.

0 Likes