Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
For seven months, starting August 2012, my voice line was so noisy I had to end some conversations, and internet data transfer rates were slower then dialup (slower than 50 kbps).
Then, in March,no service for 8 days: no voice, no DSL.
At least, I thought, voice and DSL would improve after the "fix." Not the case. Same noisy line, same slow internet.
This past Saturday...less than two months later, again, a dead telephone line and no DSL. This time, though, the estimated time to repair is 10 days! The customer service rep (10:30 p.m., Saturday), was professional and efficient.
I walk past a Verizon central office on my way to work and noticed that Verizon is using a contractor now. Quality assurance, apparently, is not part of their contract, although the technician did leave a voice mail after the repair.
Come on, Verizon! You used to be the gold standard!
Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases". There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.