URGENT: Unable to view Bill
JoshM2

Hello,

I have been trying to view my bill online for the last four days. Every time I log in and go to My Verizon > View Bill, I get the following message:

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I have tried on three different browsers on four different devices. I have also cleared cache on all of them. I am starting to think that this is issue is no longer my problem but Verizon's problem. I have systematically gone through step by step to make sure that there was not a problem on my end. 

To try to fix this, I went to the online chat support. They were unable to send me my bill and sent a ticket which I still have not recieved email confirmation for (three days ago). 

I then tried calling and played ping-pong between the e-support and billing-support. Neither department knew whose responsibility this was. The billing department was also unable to simply email me a .pdf version of my bill.

I have tried to be patient and to fix this issue in multiple different ways and to seek help via phone and chat, I am now out of options. My entire life is being held up by not having my bill because I need to prove my residency at my apratment and the internet bill is the only utility bill that is under my name.

Can Verizon please look into my account, I guarantee there is some sort of permission issue or something that is not allowing me to see my bill. I have done a lot of searching online and I don't seem to be the only person suffering from this. If I do not get word back soon, I will be forced to cancel my service with Verizon because I absolutely need to prove my residency for an insurance policy at work and there is a hard deadline that is rapdily approaching.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: URGENT: Unable to view Bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JoshM,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes