Unable do anything when logging into MyVerizon account.
TC2352

I am trying to pay my bill online,  whenever I logon and try to view my account I get  a message that says

" We're currently updating your account status. Give us a few minutes and check again.' No matter 

how long I wait the updating never ends.

When I try to pay my bill I get to the page to request a temporary PIN, which if I attempt to do I get a message

that says "we're unable to process my request at this timeand try again later", I have tried hours, days, weeks later without any success. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable do anything when logging into MyVerizon account.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
bubbabubba1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Welcome to the fun that is Verizon/Fios. The company line will be something about how they will contact you and you will find that this is just the start of some of the worst customer service known to man. Remember, they have no reason to correct issues if you are under contract. The Verizon/Fios loyalty goes to the executive team and CWA, customers are the least important part of the Verizon/Fios business model.

0 Likes
bix2

Yup I'm having the same exact issues. Been going on since last Thursday. I can't even view my bill.

0 Likes
bix2

Update. For me the issue was when they merged accounts my account number was removed. I had to call e-service and they say they see the problem and they have to edit my account number back onto my account. Hopefully this fixes it, and helps others with this same issues.

0 Likes