Unable to Access Phone Management
Jon51

Since my phone line was activated, I have been unable to access all phone management features through MyVerizon. When viewing the phone management page, I cannot access the following features: Voicemail, Call History, Call Features, Block Outgoing Int'l calls, Backup number, or international calling usage. There is a big orange box under all of these areas that reads "We encountered an error while processing your request. Please try again later." When I try to access via the MyFios app, these functions do not load either and the error says "We are unable to process your request." I have tried different browsers, and uninstalled the app, but the issues persist - this is not an issue with the website or app but I believe an issue with my account. My voicemail works, but only if I call it through the phone. I cannot access it through any online service, nor any other phone management function. 

I have attempted three different support requests to address this: A chat request, where the agent disconnected the chat after a long period of "researching" the issue. An agent call, where the agent told me to submit feedback via the MyFios app, which I did, but I know that will not help in addressing my specific issue. The last was an agent call where I got a repair ticket number, but he marked it as resolved yet insisted that it would be sent to the "network team" to research my issue and resolve it, but I do not believe that. The ticket is resolved, and he was unable to provide me a ticket number in an unresolved state, nor was he able to tell me what he was doing beyond putting a "note" in the ticket. 

I see other posts with the same exact issue but no resolution in the forum post:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Home-Phone/Unable-to-access-Fios-Digital-Voice-administrative-features...

I'm disappointed that this has taken three different support calls and I am no closer to utilizing these features.*

* I cut and pasted another users post since this is the exact same issue I am having! 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Access Phone Management
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jon5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes