Re: Unable to Process your request.....
mbitzelberger

I just called and waited on hold and as soon as a representative answered they hung up!  UNBELIEVABLE!!!

0 Likes
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mbitzelberger,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ctwils00

I am having these issues as well.  I was going to try and follow the Moderator advice, and unable to find the Forum Profile link they reference.  The only options I have within the Forum are Username:Signout:My Settings: Private Message:HELP.

No Profile.  When looking at my Profile from within the Verizon normal Webpage, I have a Profile, but no option for support ticket.

One wierd thing that I have noticed, is when I go to view any of my bills online, it shows an Acounty Balance of $0 with $0 due, while under the Paybill option, it has my correct amount.  Not sure what this is about, but it is wierd.  Not to mention they Account number on the Bill does not seem to match the Account Number listed when I Log into the Website.

When I called customer support line, and discribed the issue, I just got transferd to the Pay by Phone.  I would not have minded but the Pay By phone has a service charge associated with it.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ctwils00,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LtClarke75

I am also having this problem. It's been two months and I am behind on one month payment. Would like it resolved before I get nailed with fees.

Thank you,

Shane

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LtClarke75,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LtClarke75

I am STILL having this problem, now 3 months since it started. It's also preventing me from being able to pay my bill, despite signing up for auto-pay (via phone because I can't do it through my account!) three times! Is there a way to simply cancel my account and start over? This is getting frustrating!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LtClarke75,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes