Unable to Register for Prepaid MasterCard- Referral Program
anitaspinelli

I recieved the email to register and redeem my prepaid MasterCard. When I went to the site, I see the section that says, "Thanks for Referring a Friend", "Congratulations! You are now eligible to register for your Prepaid Mastercard. Click the link below to register and/or check the status of your card". when I click on the red "Register/Status" button, it takes me to a page that states, "Sorry. We could not find a matching record for the account information provided."

After waiting on hold for over an hour at the number provided, during the business hours, there much be a better way to resolve this. Is this "referral program" rigged so it's so difficult to actually recieve the reward on purpuse?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Register for Prepaid MasterCard- Referral Program
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi anitaspinelli,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes