Switch Account

Unable to access current bill online or pay online

Unable to access current bill online or pay online

Highlighted
Contributor babybellsister
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,176 Views)

When I go online, I can only see my bill from November 2014.  I have tried to pay online and after going through all the steps, I get a message that says this is not available at this time.  At the end of June I called customer service.  I was transferred to their EAnswer department.  First, they seemed unaware of this kind of problem, and almost tried to make me think that it was a problem with my computer.  However, I was assured I would get a response within 3 days.  I guess I should have asked within 3 days of when, because I never heard back from them and the problem is still not resolved.  I do find this to be a pretty appalling situation given the fact that they provide internet services.  How basic is this?  Guess this is why I only have a basic landline with them!  I re-signed up for online access, and that didn't seem to work.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 3
(2,158 Views)

Hi babybellsister,

Try clearing your browser's Verizon cookies and browser cache, or using a different browser.  Please post back for further assistance if these steps do not resolve the issue.

Contributor babybellsister
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(2,033 Views)

Did one better, I have a brand new computer!  And still unable to access verizon bill paying.  I can absolutely assure you that the problem is on Verizon's side, not mine.  

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.