Unable to claim $50 Visa card
W63938639377339

When I log into my account, there is a banner at the top that says:

In order to receive your reward, you must register within 60 days of your Fios installation. Please take a few moments and do so today. Register Now >

However, when I click that link the server never responds. It has been like this for the past few days. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to claim $50 Visa card
rsxtra

Same problem with me. My installation was on the 17th and i have been refreshing vzrewards.verizon.com since then with no luck.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi W63938639377339,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rsxtra,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes