Unable to complete your order....but there was never an order
VA77

For over a month I have been unable to access my plan information.  I keep getting the message that the site is unable to complete my order and to contact the local business office.  Yet there is not and has never been an order.  I have the same error message no matter how I try to access the account i.e website, my fios app and set top box.  Just want to be able to access my information.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to complete your order....but there was never an order
VA77

So after contacting fios for the second time concerning this matter it still persists.  Why can't anyone seem to figure out what the issue is.  The first rep I spoke with last month suggested that as soon as my new bill generated the problem would fix itself.  Uhhh...nope.  Bill generated last week and still can not access the information.  

Yesterday I was bounced through three differrent reps and still no solution.  First rep was at least attempting to help but somehow we became disconnected and I had to speak with another.  She simply transferred me to a tech agent who yet again offered no help whatsoever.  It took two whole minutes for him to even grasp what I keep clearly reiterating is my problem.  When he does his only solution is to transfer me back to the department that I just spoke with.  Huh?!?  They just transferred me to you because they said your department was the one that had to help me.   No attempt made at all!!

This run around has just gotten to be ridiculous.  I used to stan for Fios but the customer service is just steadily going down hill.  At this rate I'll be cancelling at the end of this month and just swallowing the ETF fees.  In this world of easy streaming options I refuse to keep putting up with the madness. I'd rather save my money and my sanity.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to complete your order....but there was never an order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VA77,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes