Unable to logon since domains were merged. No help from VZ.
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

I am unable to logon to verizon.com, verizon.net or myverizon.com.
Consequently:

• I am no longer able to access my DVR remotely.
  • I can no longer see my bill or any account information.
  • I'm unable to retrieve email

I have spoken to FIOS support multiple times.  No solution or callback as promised.
I have spoken to the e-center multiple times.  No solution or callback as promised.

I have posted in https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

• My password has been reset multiple times
  • Someone told me they would open a ticket, but they couldn't give me a ticket number and that some one would get back to me in 5-7 days. No one ever did.
  • I was told by a rep that she would call me back the same day.  Of course, she did not..
  • Other than a password reset, no further response from anyone in the VZDIRECT forum, in spite of bumping the thread multiple times.

Everything was working fine until VZ merged the .com and .net logons. Now I can't do anything and I can't get anybody to fix it.
What is weird, is that I can recover or change my password, yet when I try to login using the recovered/changed password, it tells me:
:

Our records indicate that the User ID you entered is not available. Please check the User ID and try again.

I'm also getting errors when I try to retrieve email using Outlook. This has been going on for more than a month.
What is so infuriating is the inability to reach anyone that can deal with the problem, or keeps a promise to call back.

What does it take to get this problem fixed?

Re: Unable to logon since domains were merged. No help from VZ.
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

You obviously can login to the forums ... are you using a "forums only" id or are you using the Verizon SSO?

If the Verizon SSO (which is what I used), along the top of my browser window when logged in there is an "Account" dropdown.  Does that work?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to logon since domains were merged. No help from VZ.
JohnThacker
Enthusiast - Level 2

It will never be fixed.  I've had similar issues for three months.  All you'll get is useless offers to reset your password.

0 Likes