Unable to pay my bill online.
Dusted340
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a reoccuring problem, every month. When I log in, instead of bringing up my Internet account it takes me to the dry loop line account. I have internet, but no landline.  The dry loop line shows a $20 credit on the account (because for several months, I had paid my internet, not realizing that I was actually paying it into the dry loop line, which doesn't require a payment each month), and it's showed that same $20 credit for at least 5 years, 4 years ago I was told that credit would be applied to my next bill... 4 months in a row I heard the same thing, I gave up asking.

Up until about the end of last year there used to be a drop down menu I could use to select my internet account, to pay the bill. Now the menu is gone and there's no way to select my internet account (which is due), instead it takes me to the dry loop line account, which still has that $20 Credit. Reading online, I've noticed a lot of other people complaining about this same problem, being unable to select a second account to pay a bill.

Last month, I had this same problem and the menu would not appear until after my account had gone past due and a late charge had been added to my bill.  I'd like to avoid repeating that, though it does seem suspicious that as soon as there was a late charge, the menu to select my internet account magically appeared.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to pay my bill online.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.