Unable to register/access username
Sydvero
Every time I try to access My Verizon it says my phone is already registered. Then when I follow the instructions online with the temporary PIN number it says my phone is not tied to a registered account.

I've called Verizon and customer service put in a trouble ticket for me - I've heard nothing. I tried e-mailing customer service who tells me they'll also set up a tix...but nothing.

I've tried registering on different computers and on my phone and nothing. I need some help.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Re: Unable to register/access username
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@Sydvero wrote:
Every time I try to access My Verizon it says my phone is already registered. Then when I follow the instructions online with the temporary PIN number it says my phone is not tied to a registered account.

I've called Verizon and customer service put in a trouble ticket for me - I've heard nothing. I tried e-mailing customer service who tells me they'll also set up a tix...but nothing.

I've tried registering on different computers and on my phone and nothing. I need some help.

Thanks.

Hello,

Try contacting Verizon's Technical Support department to have them reset your password for verizon.com for you (1-888-553-1555).  This is the easiest way, especially if you're having trouble resetting your password online.

If it was Technical Support (not Customer Service) who had issued you a trouble ticket and you had written the ticket # down (a tech trouble ticket is usually  __EH___), then when you get ahold of a Technical Support agent, ask for the status of that ticket and an ETA for resolution.

0 Likes