Unable to request pin on-line or enter one e-mailed to me manually to view my bill
myearsbleed
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to request a pin on-line or to enter one e-mailed to me manually in order to view my bill.

I have been trying for weeks to get a pin.  I'm simply unable to do it on-line.  I get the dots circling, then eventually it will time out.  It sometimes throws me onto a plain page that has links, but no page formatting.

When I called and spent two hours on the phone and spoke to 5 representatives, one of them e-mailed me a temporary pin.  I wasn't able to enter the pin though and got the same red dots circling and the timing out.

This occurs on a computer at work, and at two different homes.  This is also the second account where I've had these issues.  On the first one, I hit a lucky hole in the no-pins allowed zone and I was able to request one after multiple attempts (a couple of weeks of trying) and then after additional multiple attempts, I was able to enter the pin that was USPS mailed to my address.

Can it really be me?  Two accounts, three different home addresses and my place of work. 

Now I'm being told I have to talk to the e-center help desk whose hours are 8 - 3pm.  I work from 8 - 5pm.  I already gave up TV services as it simply wasn't worth the bother.   This has just been so frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to request pin on-line or enter one e-mailed to me manually to view my bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi myearsbleed,

Sorry you are having difficulty with with your PIN. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes