Unable to resolve account issues and overbilling
Lisajaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m extremely frustrated by Verizon Fios account issues and overbilling, and the failure of customer service to provide any assistance.

i initiated service with Verizon in August and was quoted a monthly bill of less than $150/month for Triple Play. I was also promised a Samsung Television after 30 days of service. Since my first bill, I’ve been consistently charged significantly more than the agreed upon amount. After several calls to customer service, I was advised that my account was unintentionally split by Verizon into 2 separate accounts; 1 for internet and cable and 1 for phone. Not only did this cause my overbilling but also apparently voided my Samsung promotion. I was told this is a “known issue” and it would be escalated and resolved. To date, I’d estimate that I’ve spoken to approximately 20 CSRs about this, having to explain the entire confusing situation over and over. Most of these reps promised to address it and contact me within a few days, yet I’ve never heard back from any single one of them. Meanwhile, I continue to received erroneously inflated bills, never received my “free” television and have wasted countless hours of my life attempting to resolve this. All I’m asking is for the price quote and Samsung promotion I was promised prior to starting service to be honored. Please can someone help to make this right?

Re: Unable to resolve account issues and overbilling
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lisajaw,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes