Unable to submit survey after chat- BAD exprience
allsmiles9898

So I received TERRIBLE customer service today during a chat session and conveniently enough I couldn't submit my survey..... so here it is

Using a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 is unacceptable and 5 is outstanding please enter the rating of the overall performance of the last chat representative you connected with today.       1

Did the Verizon chat representative fully understand and take action to resolve your most recent inquiry?                                                                                                                                         1

How likely is it that you would recommend Verizon Live Chat service to a friend or colleague (where 5 is extremely likely and 1 is not at all likely)?                                                                 1
To improve our customer service, we would like to hear feedback as to why you provided this chat representative the above rating.

Part of the problem was I don't think the rep actually took the time to understand what I was asking.She was too focused on following some sort of script and she came off as incompetent. Typically I have success with chat support but this instance was very infuriating. 

0 Likes