Unable to subscribe to NBA League Pass
axl2

I have the most frustrating experience with Verizon and they don't seemly care.  Here is my story for anyone who cares:

This past saturday I ordered NBA league pass through my TV which told me the program will be available in 15 minutes. An hour later and it still didn't work and I spent 4 hours with Verizon Tech support and Verizon Customer service who kept blaming each other.  Techsupport blamed customer service for didn't put the order through and customer service blamed techsupport that it's a technical issue.  I finally able to get them both on a conference call (after going through 8 agents) and they still couldn't get it to work. They promised it will be fixed by Monday (today).  Guess what ?  Still didn't work today and I went to the same scenarior where they kept passing me back and forth between tech support and customer service. This time I went to 3 agents.  I finally gave up and told customer service to cancel my NBA league pass and send me a confirmation.  Customer service obliged and I'm just happy that I don't have to deal with them anymore.

Guess what?  They send me a confirmation which takes me off the auto-renewal of my NBA league pass (see below).  I just hope my next bill doesn't include the charge for the NBA leage pass that doesn't work.  It's incredible that multiple times I ask for a supervisor so I can explain my situation but everytime they said none is available.  Well,  I can tell you this much that I will cancel my Verizon service soon.   I don't know about comcast but anything is better than Verizon.  I hope someone from Verizon is listening but probable not!!!!!

This is to confirm that you have opted out of having your NBA League Pass Subscription package included in our auto-renewal program for subsequent seasons. Please note that by opting out of this program, you will not be able to take advantage of any special discounted renewal rate that may be offered at that time.

Should you decide to subscribe to this package for the next season, please call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) or order through the FiOS TV Interactive Media Guide with your remote control when available.

Please retain this note for your records.
0 Likes
Re: Unable to subscribe to NBA League Pass
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the NBA package. I have sent you a private message so we can get this signed back up for and working should you desire.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to subscribe to NBA League Pass
axl2

I'm not sure if you're familiar with NBA League pass or not but because I couldn't subscribe through Verizon I had to subcribe to NBA league pass Broadband which allows me to watch games on Internet. Obviously I like to watch it on my HiDef TV.

If I could upgrade from the broadband to TV it would be greate but I'm not going to pay for both.  Also are you sure you can get it working since 10 previous agents can't get it to work?  since I already spending 5 hours with tech/customer serivce already therefore I don't want to speak with them anymore until it works.

The sad part is Verizon kept promising me that a supervisor will call back but no one ever did.

0 Likes