Unable to use Mint Bills app.
Mdmann
About 3 months ago my Verizon residential bill stopped updating on my mint bills app. It now states "This account seems to be disabled or requires a one time action". This issue seems to be from something on the Verizon side. Any idea what the issue could be?
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to use Mint Bills app.
Mdmann
Additionally I am getting this message: "In order to see Verizon account details on Mint Bills, please update your information on Verizon website. Pleas set up a security image for your password and a security question and answer.
Fix now!" clicking fix now shows a service error.
0 Likes
Doczoc1
I have been experiencing the same issues. I have contacted mint multiple times and each time they say your account should be working now. There is no one time action need to be done on verizon page. Everything is up to date and working with verizon. My wireless account is also working. It's just my residential account that seems to have the issue. We need a fix !
0 Likes
dwt3331

I am having the same issue.  Verizon FIOS needs to contact Mint Bill to address the issue.  Verizon FIOS new logon process is not compatible with Mint BIll access to  our Verizon Fios account.

Verizon FIOS when can we expect a fix?

0 Likes
Mr_Nice_Guy

I've had this issue was recently able to resolve it.

There's 2 Verizon account types: Wireless & Residential.

The issue is the security question used when trying to log into the residential account. This is not present for the wireless type.

Delete the current account type, and re-add. Make sure you select the residential account. That security question portion my not be present at the initial screen where you just put in the username and password. It will, however, show up during the process.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes