Unable to view bills online for entire year
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Back in May I spoke with a Vz phone rep who promised that this situation would be resolved within the month.  She said it was a known issue.  I've cleaned browser cookies, caches, etc incl DNS cache; tried multiple browsers etc.  Not only can't I view bills, but I'm not receiving them in the mail either (and I'm supposed to get hard copies). 

As a result it's exceedingly difficult to determine how much I owe on my Verizon bill.  So I periodically pay a few hundred by credit card.  I did this a couple of weeks ago and suddenly today my service was suspended without notice or warning (though I did get a SMS after the fact).  Tried phoning Vz but they were already gone for the day.  Paid a few hundred more by CC but service remains off.  The amount owing according to the SMS was trivial. 

Perusing these forums I've seen dozens and dozens of people who cannot view and/or pay their bills online.  What's going on?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view bills online for entire year
Conrad99
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just to add: no online PDFs are available of past bills, but 'paper bills' show through 8-28-13.

Yep, two years old are the newest bills available to me. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to view bills online for entire year
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes