Unathorized Termination
dannwen7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Some one who called Verizon "claiming to be my wife" terminated all my services! This was all done without my knowledge or consent, & I am (was) the sole account holder! My wife now says it was not her, and verizon DOES NOT VERIFY WHO IS CALLING! All some needs is a bill from your trash and they have full acces to your entire account! Verizon now blames me for their lack of follow through, acount verification, or lax security, because "I allowed someone acess to my trash". The quotes are all from a so called customer service rep SUPERVISOR!

0 Likes
Re: Unathorized Termination
HBJ1

My Verizon service was terminated yesterday without my knowledge after closing my AT&T long distance account because someone used my phone number (I don't know how this is done) to make long distance phone calls which were billed to me.  There is no customer service over the weekend so I am without a phone for now.  Until now I had good service with Verizon so I am very disappointed. 

0 Likes
Re: Unathorized Termination
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Is this an issue with a residential phone (Verizon residential) or a mobile phone (Verizon wireless) ?

@HBJ wrote:

My Verizon service was terminated yesterday without my knowledge after closing my AT&T long distance account because someone used my phone number (I don't know how this is done) to make long distance phone calls which were billed to me.  There is no customer service over the weekend so I am without a phone for now.  Until now I had good service with Verizon so I am very disappointed. 

0 Likes