Unauthorized change to account and NO CUSTOMER REPS ARE EVER AVAILABLE!!!!
DZJ

On November 3, 2018, I logged into my Verizon Fios account. There was an offer to upgrade my plan and I accidently clicked on it. I immediately contacted customer service via chat, explained my error, and was assured that my account would be restored to my original plan, which had only 4 months left to go on it. I logged in this week and realized that had NOT been done and I had been charged the price of the new plan, and 24 months were now remaining on the contact. I am LIVID. I have been trying all week to reach a representative to clear this mess up but I can't get anyone on the phone or on chat. If this isn't resolved ASAP I will unplug everything and dump it at a Fios store!

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized change to account and NO CUSTOMER REPS ARE EVER AVAILABLE!!!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DZJ,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes