Unauthorized router rental fee
bhokal

Verizon added a router to my account which I never received or ordered. I am using my own router since last 2 years. And now when my contract is about to expire, not sure why you have added a router rental to my account and increase my bill from Aug $54.99 to Sep $65.43. And after talking to customer rep on chat he have told me he cant do it online and I have to call customer care on given number to resolve this problem. A problem created by Verizon. So after spending 30 minutes on chat I now have to spend more time resolving a problem which is created by Verizon. If this is the best you can do than I dont know what to say.
I called on given number and talked to customer rep and he asked my for Amazon Receipt number and by the time I found 2 year old receipt from Amazon she was gone. So after spending 2 hours there is no resolution to problem created by Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized router rental fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bhokal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes