Unclear, Incorrect, Misleading, Underhanded, Worrying
BrianPering

Your website sucks.

Now that that is out of the way....

I am having difficulty using the "My Verizon" account/feature/whateveryouwanttocallit.

When I began the registration process, it was Unclear to me the scope of  what would be required to complete the process.  I wanted to upgrade my internet service, but instead I find myself Mislead into a wannabe homepage/social-networking site.

I can not seem to get past a point in the registration.

I was sent verification email (to verify my email address) with a instructions to click on a link and enter my zip code.  Upon entering my zip code it tells me I have entered it Incorrectly.

I am unable to look at my account details, billing, etc because it wants to snailmail me a pin or call my DSL number.  The problem is, I don't have phone service on my DSL number, I only have internet.  I have a cell phone and that is it.

All of the above problems and barriers presented themselves AFTER the Verizon website asked for and took my credit-card information, billing address, and service address.  I consider this Underhanded!  If it were just any website or company I would be canceling my credit-card right now and making arrangements to stop identity theft!  It is VERY Worrying to have the perception of losing control of your finances and identity!

I attempted to locate a support number or other avenue(live chat, etc.) to clear up the problems I am having and found that no such support seems to be in place.

As a result, I am venting on your forum in public.

Please help me resolve this, and please improve your website so I do not continue to get frustrated and worried by its mono track, inflexible, unforgiving design.

0 Likes
Re: Unclear, Incorrect, Misleading, Underhanded, Worrying
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can contact Verizon through one of the options on this page:

http://www.verizon.com/contactus