Unfair Technician Charges

Unfair Technician Charges

Highlighted
Contributor jarontl-b
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(253 Views)

Good Day,

I contacted Verizon late November - Early December regarding problems with the service. The service was shutting off at times and they were able to fix it by sending a boost over the phone, but it would shut off again shortly. Then, they offered to send a technician to diagnose the problem free of charge. The technician arrived on December 10, confirmed that I would not be charged, and resolved the problem. Today I have looked into my bills and discovered I have been charged $99 . Please refund my payment. I never agreed to these charges. In fact, I explicitly confirmed with multiple representatives that I would not be charged. Please resolve!!

Thank you!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(220 Views)

Hi jarontl-b,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. For billing questions, please contact Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.