Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just got off the phone with an employee in the customer retention department. I am very upset at the way the call was handled. I was yelled at and told to understand that Verizon is a business and other companies wouldn't offer the deal I was asking for either. If the gentleman coudln't offer me a better deal than that should have been the end of it. I did not need him to say "I don't see how you don't understand this." when telling me I was basically paying the same price as a new customer, except that a new customer would get a $300 gift card, free HBO/Cinemax, and faster internet than my current bundle. I don't believe a good retention policy should include talking down to your customers, raising your voice, talking about other companies policies, or telling customers about how Verizon needs to make money. As a 6 year Verizon customer, that retention specialist has convinced me to cancel my service as soon as I port my phone number to another company.